Busby Combination, Renfrewshire
Busby was a short-lived Combination that existed around 1900. It comprised the 4 parishes of Eastwood, Lochwinnoch, Neilston and Rutherglen. The total population of the member parishes in 1901 was 58,029.
The location and nature of any Busby poorhouse accommodation is unknown.
All the Busby parishes later became part of the Renfrewshire Combination.
- Glasgow City Archives, The Mitchell Library, 210 North Street, Glasgow G3 7DN, Scotland.
Unless otherwise indicated, this page () is copyright Peter Higginbotham. Contents may not be reproduced without permission.