Thomas Aldwinckle (1845-1920)
Thomas Aldwinckle was a London architect who specialised in public and institutional buildings. His designs for poor-law buildings included:
- Brook Hospital
- Camberwell Union Workhouse, Constance Road
- Fountain Hospital
- Kensington Union Infirmary
- Lambeth Workhouse, Renfrew Road
- Lampeter Union Workhouse
- Tooting Bec Asylum
- Wandsworth & Clapham Union Workhouse, Garratt Lane
- Dickens, AM (1976) The Architect and the Workhouse, Architectural review, CLX, No. 958, 345-52.
- Morrison, Kathryn The Workhouse, English Heritage, 1999.
Unless otherwise indicated, this page () is copyright Peter Higginbotham. Contents may not be reproduced without permission.