North Surrey District School Tour
|The North Surrey District School at Anerley, Upper Norwood was opened in November 1850 to house workhouse children from Richmond, Croydon, Kingston, Lewisham, Wandsworth, Clapham and Chelsea. This is a view of the main building, c.1905.|
|<= Previous Next =>|
Unless otherwise indicated, this page () is copyright Peter Higginbotham. Contents may not be reproduced without permission.